- Bible Classes meet every Sunday morning at 9:00 am and Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Children – Sunday morning classes are provided for Cradle Roll and Nursery, Toddlers, K-3rd grade, 4th-5th grade. Wednesday evening classes study through the Bible in a fun and relaxed atmosphere for K-5th grade.
Bible Class topics beginning May 31, 2023:
- Teens – On Sunday morning we have classes for Middle School (6th-8th Grade) and High School (9th-12th Grade). Wednesday we have a combined Middle and High School girls’ class and a combined Middle School and High School boys’ class.
- Other highlighted activities include: Summer camps, retreats, day trips, lock-ins, and other fun group activities.
- Adults – On Sunday morning all adults meet to study as a group. We are currently studying Colossians and Philemon.
On Wednesday evening, after a brief devotional, we have a women’s class and a combined men and women class.